Sunday, February 12, 2012

Okay so today is Sunday. Haven't done a blinking thing really. But here is another pic, just for fun. will take pics of some of my jewelry tomorrow.  It was pretty chilly and windy  today and yesterday. Wearing my hat and heavy sweater inside. Although it does not snow here, thought I'd post a snow pic from Missouri. It feels that cold to me. Brrrrr

I did this painting in Missouri. It was snowing out so I went out and took a pic. The pic was all grey even though it was color film, so I took a few liberties with it. (like I always do).

I love painting water and reflections. Of course it is even better to paint reflections on water. I have a teapot I love painting ( the movers lost the lid to it-crumble, crumble )  and I can see my reflection in it. When I paint the teapot, I'm always in the painting reflected on the teapot. Pretty slick. Haven't done the teapot in along time, hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment